BusinessFirst—Workers’ comp for the retail industry
Retail customers know where to look to find a great deal, but what about a business owner shopping for the right workers’ comp? Let the BusinessFirst workers’ comp professionals take it from here. We offer competitive workers’ compensation products and tailored safety solutions designed to fit your retail or wholesale store. Our loss prevention consultants partner with you to implement safety programs that can help prevent accidents and identify potential problems. So, while you’re busy tackling the daily challenges of running your business, BusinessFirst will focus on protecting your bottom line.
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Sprains and strains
- Forklift safety
- Material Handling
- Manual tasks
- Security concerns
- Electrical hazards
BusinessFirst SafetyWhether you have four employees or 1,000, BusinessFirst has workers’ compensation services to fit your retail operation. We work hard to keep your workers’ comp costs low and your employees safe, so you can concentrate on growing your business. Here’s what our safety professionals offer:
- A safety survey and evaluation report designed for your retail or wholesale business
- Industry-specific employee safety awareness and training including lift safety and maintenance, forklift safety training, hazard communication and right-to-know training.
- Safety webinars for staff meetings or one-on-one training
- Help creating a workplace safety program and/or a drug-free workplace program
- Analysis of injuries to identify trends
- Tools and resources to create your own return-to-work program
- Several payment options such as, electronic transfer capabilities or monthly online self-reporting, you can pay your premium in the way most appropriate for your business. Plus, we offer low down payments!
- 24-hour claim reporting. You can report an injury 24 hours a day, seven days a week by fax, phone or online.
- Friendly customer service. You’ll never get lost in an impersonal automated phone system.