BusinessFirst—Workers’ comp for professional firms
Running a professional firm requires you to be highly trained in the service you provide. Whether it’s financial, legal, medical or some other professional service, your customers look to you to as an expert in your field. That’s how you can view BusinessFirst. Workers’ comp is all we do. We offer competitive workers’ compensation products and tailored safety solutions designed to fit your business.
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Office Safety
- Cuts and lacerations
- Electrical hazards
- Fire safety
- Manual tasks
- Sprains and strains
- Security concerns
- Vehicle safety
BusinessFirst SafetyWe work hard to keep your workers’ comp costs low and your employees safe, so you can concentrate on your clients. Here’s what our safety professionals offer:
- A safety survey and evaluation report designed for your professional firm
- Industry-specific employee safety awareness and training
- Safety webinars for staff meetings or one-on-one training
- Help creating a workplace safety program and/or a drug-free workplace program
- Analysis of injuries to identify trends
- Tools and resources to create your own return-to-work program
- Several payment options such as, electronic transfer capabilities or monthly online self-reporting, you can pay your premium in the way most appropriate for your business. Plus, we offer low down payments!
- 24-hour claim reporting. You can report an injury 24 hours a day, seven days a week by fax, phone or online.
- Friendly customer service. You’ll never get lost in an impersonal automated phone system.