BusinessFirst—Workers’ comp for the automobile services industry
BusinessFirst shift into high gear to help your automotive business thrive. We offer competitive workers’ compensation products and industry-specific safety solutions designed to fit your business. We understand how the heavy equipment, harsh chemicals and hazards involved in this industry often create unique safety challenges for business owners—and we can help.
- Cuts and lacerations
- Fire safety
- Lift and equipment maintenance
- Office safety
- Slips, Trips, and falls
- Material Handling
- Sprains and strains
- Chemical hazards
- Vehicle safety
BusinessFirst SafetyOur loss prevention consultants partner with you to implement safety programs that can help prevent accidents and identify potential problems. Here’s what our safety professionals offer:
- A safety survey and evaluation report designed for your automotive business
- Industry-specific employee safety awareness and training including lift safety and maintenance, forklift safety training, hazard communication and right-to-know training
- Safety webinars for staff meetings or one-on-one training
- Advice on automotive service safety for multiple departments
- Help creating a workplace safety program and/or a drug-free workplace program
- Analysis of injuries to identify trends
- Tools and resources to create your own return-to-work program
- Several payment options such as, electronic transfer capabilities or monthly online self-reporting, you can pay your premium in the way most appropriate for your business. Plus, we offer low down payments!
- 24-hour claim reporting. You can report an injury 24 hours a day, seven days a week by fax, phone or online.
- Friendly customer service. You’ll never get lost in an impersonal automated phone system.