BusinessFirst—Workers’ comp for the hospitality industry
Customer service is the heart of the hospitality industry and we at BusinessFirst believe it is also an integral part workers’ compensation. We offer competitive workers’ compensation products and industry-specific safety solutions designed to fit your business—and deliver them with excellent customer service. Our safety expertise covers every aspect of hospitality—housekeeping, laundry, food services, employee training and development, cash management, facilities maintenance—all the teams that work to make your business happen. We help you manage risks, keep your employees safe and hold claims costs as low as possible.
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Chemical hazards
- Cuts and lacerations
- Fire safety
- Lift and equipment maintenance
- Office safety
- Sprains and strains
- Security concerns
- Vehicle safety
BusinessFirst SafetyBusinessFirst offers specialized loss prevention services designed to help keep your employees’ work environment as safe as possible. We think in terms of safety, and we can help you avoid accidents. Here’s what our safety professionals offer:
- A safety survey and evaluation report designed for your hospitality business
- Industry-specific employee safety awareness and training, including lifting techniques, slip-and-fall prevention, housekeeping safety, hazard communication and right-to-know training
- Safety webinars for staff meetings or one-on-one training
- Advice on hospitality safety for every department
- Help with creating a workplace safety program and/or a drug-free workplace program
- Analysis of injuries to identify trends
- Tools and resources to create your own return-to-work program
- Several payment options such as, electronic transfer capabilities or monthly online self-reporting, you can pay your premium in the way most appropriate for your business. Plus, we offer low down payments!
- 24-hour claim reporting. You can report an injury 24 hours a day, seven days a week by fax, phone or online.
- Friendly customer service. You’ll never get lost in an impersonal automated phone system.